Friday 27 January 2017

More Love & Hope

Hello everyone,

This is my last week with the Daring Cardmakers...atleast for a while ;)
I have a few family commitments that I need to attend to...which will keep me very very busy...so I have decided to take a break from my DT position here...

The challenge this week is to think of what you want more of in 2017 and incorporate it in your card...

I think the world needs more love and hope...so I made a card incorporating the these elements...


I have had a great great time in Daring Cardmakers DT...I have loved making cards for the innovative challenges each weak...
Thanks for everything Kathy and team :)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and don't stay away to long. Take care and it was lovely for you to share your amazing work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great thing to wish for more if and I love the way you've represented it Purvi, this looks fantastic! Very best wishes for your commitments, hope we'll see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is one unique creation!!!

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Purvi just dropping in to say Hi and to tell you I was thinking about you!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...